Well, there passes another season! Another season of 'Bantam Progressivism' (as The City Gent say). And what a season it has been, for Bradford City and for Bantams Banter.
Our beloved Bantams, guided by our messiah Phil Parkinson have delivered another memorable season; a season filled with the usual Bradford City ups and downs but more importantly those moments every football fan in the world dreams of.
I won't babble. You'll read season reviews elsewhere. We just want to thank you for listening to the podcasts and visiting the website this past season. Despite doing fewer podcast this year our downloads have hit record highs, the Chelsea episode has been our most successful single episode ever, with 120,00ish downloads at the time of writing. Of course, Bradford City creating more moments of history before our very eyes has contributed no end to our success this year, how lucky are we all to be alive, witnessing this stuff! Mind boggling really!
There are a few individuals/organisations we'd like to thank;
- Bradford City FC, what would life be without you? People at the club have made it possible for us to record at some of this clubs finest moments...we'll be forever grateful!
- Andrew Stanson, our jingles guy, he's the other voice you hear on the podcast. He's a voice artist based in London and a massive Bradford City fan. He records our jingles for free. We love him.
- Jaimie Dorwood and Bradford Disability FC; we're very fond of the lads and lasses at BDFC and for every bit of fundraising and support we've given them they've returned that support 10 fold. An inspiring set of people.
- Our writers; Daniel Crann, James Pieslak, Ellis Lee and others - thank you for keeping those articles and the website views coming in!
- Adam Hepton; The hidden jewel. This lad looks after the bandwith (Internet space) we use and if we ever have website trouble - he fixes it. No questions asked. He can be a bit weird - he adds sweets to fizzy drinks...
- This seasons sponsors, Alpine Glass, Sports Recruiting USA; without your financial support we wouldn't have been able to podcast during this seasons cup run. You've funded our new equipment and the extra bandwidth we needed. Thank you!
What a bloody season it has been. If only games were 85 minutes long...
Here are a selection of Bantams Banter pics from this season, in no particular order!